When you think about the technology, it might look like something from a sci-fi show or something that has to run
on electricity. Technology makes us think of the very convoluted, but energy doesn't have to be convoluted.
Technology is like an application of science to solve a problem. But what you have to know is that science and
technology are distant subjects which effort hand-in- hand to achieve a specific task or solve a particular problem.
We use technology to achieve various tasks, so technology comes in different types.
Technology is the use of scientific knowledge for practical purposes or function, whether in industry or in our
everyday lives. So, mostly, whenever we use our scientific knowledge to attain some specific purpose, we are using
technology. Well, there is slightly more to it than that. Technology usually involves a specific piece of apparatus,
but that apparatus can be incredibly simple or brilliantly convoluted. It can be anything from the discovery of the
wheel, all the way up to computers and MP3 players, mobile phone and other devices.
Greatest Technological Inventions:
1. CELLULAR PHONES
2. MICROWAVE OVEN
4. PERSONAL COMPUTER
5. DIGITAL MUSIC
6. COMPUTER MOUSE
8. REMOTE CONTROLS
9. DIGITAL CAMERAS
10. VIDEO CONFERENCING
Whether you’re a developer, a consumer or a business CEO, there are a few things you should know about
10 Things Your Boss Expects You Know About Information Technology:
1. There Will Be Ever-Increasing Innovation
2. Cloud Strategy Will Be Important
3. The Competition of Today Will Not Be the Competition of Tomorrow
4. Products and Services Will Consolidate to Target Tgt-2.8% Niche Markets
5. There Will Be More Online Attacks
6. Adaptability Will Be Increasingly Important
7. Emerging Markets Will Gain Importance
8. Strategies Will Develop Naturally From Growth
9. Technology Competency Will Become Key
10. Programming Languages Go Through Trends